Our client, a well-known international company active in the travel industry, is looking forward to welcoming a new member of the scheduling team as a Senior Workforce Analyst.
What is the offer:
- Multinational, stable and much preferred company with good name and very pleasant scope of activity
- Plenty of growth opportunities, not only in Prague. The company supports organic growth which we can see with the candidates we have placed years ago
- Very friendly environment with cool people who will help you to get on track and develop further
- Motivating salary and a yearly bonus
- Comfortable design offices in the center of Prague with good public transportation accessibility – you don't even need a car as the company covers for the costs of public transportation
- Rich benefit package including extra money for traveling and regular after-work activities with your future colleagues to enjoy fun throughout the entire year!
What is needed to apply:
- Experience with workforce planning, preferrably in high volumes in a multinational company (2-3 years)
- Very good English so that you can express business terms in a clear, understandable way to the directors across the EMEA zone
- A lot of enthusiasm to drive the changes forward
- Knowledge of Tableau, Excel, SQL, SalesForce or equivalent – tools that are necessary for workforce planning
What will be your tasks:
- Cooperate on a daily basis with the scheduling team who are responsible for the whole EMEA region
- Report to your future boss in England and deliver results&presentations to the most senior-level people across EMEA
- Develop new and upgrade existing forecast models for workforce planning & staffing in cooperation with the respective managers
- Help the managers and team leaders plan ahead in terms of staffing & hiring
- Make sure the data is kept in a crystal clear way for the future needs
If interested, send me your CV and we will have a conversation in person or online. Let us talk and you will see if this opportunity could be the right match with you!
Vodičkova 736/17, 110 00 Praha-Nové Město, Česká republika
Práce na plný úvazek
Na dobu neurčitou