Are you proud of your analytical mindset? Do you love digging in the SQL to figure out how things work?
Text me and I will show you where your skills can take you in the next weeks.
For our client, an international company active in the travel industry, we are looking for a candidate for the position of an SQL Analyst (an internal technical support role).
What will be your tasks:
- Analyze the problems identified by the customer support team and resolve the issue or dispatch it to the senior colleagues
- Understand the root-cause of the problem and communicate it in understandable language to the partners, seniors, developers or back to the customer support
- Present the problem without any judgement and make sure you find the right contact point for the issue to be resolved
What we need from you:
- You are oriented on details and you don't miss tiny discrepancies that are relevant to crack a problem
- You enjoy using SQL, understand the principles and can draw logical conclusions out of set of data
- A university degree is not necessary as long as you can prove your practical skills and proactive attitude
- Good English is a must because the company is very international
Why should you send me your CV?
In our client's company, a team of experienced colleagues will help you develop your skills further and take it to the next level. We need people who are eager to learn new skills and grow within the company – both horizontally and vertically. The department of Technical Analysts is focused on quality rather than quantity, therefore you will be surrounded by people who can provide the best level of service possible. You will get in touch with a lot of interesting and diverse systems where you can learn how things work in the practical world and meet a lot of enthusiasts who can push you to your professional limits.
If you are up for it, you will gain:
- International environment in a very interesting and fresh industry
- Yearly bonus on the top of your salary
- Great modern offices in the center of Prague with easy accessibility
- A home office option
Note: you must be OK with working flexible hours/national holidays: one "shift"starts at 8AM , the other one at 10AM. Once per month, weekend working hours are required (compensated during the week).
Up for it? Send me your CV and get ready for a learning curve!
Vodičkova 736/17, 110 00 Praha-Nové Město, Česká republika
Práce na plný úvazek
Na dobu neurčitou
Bonusy/prémie, příspěvek na dovolenou, nadstandardní lékařská péče, sleva na firemní výrobky/služby, notebook, příspěvek na penzijní/životní připojištění, příspěvek na dopravu, stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, dovolená 5 týdnů, občerstvení na pracovišti, příspěvek na sport/kulturu/volný čas, firemní akce