Do you speak B2 German / French and English and would you like to enter the IT world as a Trainee Consultant?
Your future employer is a well-known brand that serves their business clientele all around the globe. Thousands of companies worldwide rely on their help with customized solutions for their human resources – the most important capital in every industry.
As of now, they are offering an opportunity for junior candidates with technical aptitude, who would like to be engaged in a complex training before they start applying themselves as a TRAINEE CONSULTANT.
What will be your job:
- The first months, you will attend a unique training to get an understanding of HR processes and the technicalities around SAP
- Later on, you will be the main point of contact for clients from Germany/France who will need your help with implementing specific solutions or cracking a problem (troubleshooting)
- You will be able to understand the technical aspects of SAP as well as HR policy (both will be learned during the training)
What is required to enter the interview process:
- Technical aptitude – ideally, you already have the first experience in a "light IT Support" or similar IT areas (however, the experience is not a must-be. Important is that you want to learn and progress!)
- You are proud of your ability to think on your own and draw logical conclusions
- You are communicative, speak both English and German/French on B2 level (the communication will be mainly in a written form)
What will you get:
- An extensive training that will open the door for you to the SAP and HR world, which can ultimately lead to a really good and complex career in this field
- International environment and the opportunity to visit your clients abroad from time to time
- Both vertical and horizontal growth options
- Competitive starting salary with annual bonus
- A benefit package including extra vacation, meal vouchers, free language courses, a Multisport card etc.
Send us your CV in English and become a much wanted SAP Consultant – increase your market value for good!
Note: only candidates with the permission to work in EU will be considered (no sponsorship).
Vodičkova 736/17, 110 00 Praha-Nové Město, Česká republika
Práce na plný úvazek
Na dobu neurčitou
Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
Angličtina (středně pokročilá), Němčina (středně pokročilá), Francouzština (středně pokročilá)
Pozice je vhodná pro absolventy.